Saturday, September 27, 2008




Hello belt buckle friends! Here is my first attempt at a blog for you all. I am currently working on a website but that may take a little while so I thought by creating this blog quickly it would help all of us until the website if finished! I hope to be able to show you all of my new creations and allow you to order them buy responding to my e-mail ! The buckles all have numbers so all you have to do is tell me the number of the buckle you want. I also can provide the wonderful leather belts in black,dark brown and tan from size 28,30,32,34,36,38,40!


Buckles are $35

Leather belts are $40


Thank you all for all of your wonderful support throughout this process!


Ginny





1 comment:

Tom Houston said...

the buckles look great, and the blog is totally cool! You rock Ginny.