Monday, November 1, 2010

Here we go! Off to another busy Holiday season! Please feel free to e-mail me for any buckles, belts or questions you may have . I do take credit cards so it's a simple process to order and ship anywhere :-) Everything is gift wrapped!
GTAB@ comcast.net

Listed below are some of the great shows I'm doing this season. They are all wonderful places to get a jump on your Holiday shopping :-)
Hope to see you , Ginny

November 4th Home show
November 5th McKenzie School
November 18th Kingsley School

November 19-21 Cornucopia , Womens club of Evanston
November 30- Dec 1st Woodlands Acadamy in Lake Forest
December 2nd -5th The One of a Kind Show in Chicago
December 9-10th Home show

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm so excited to see you will be at the One of a Kind Show again. I will definitely buy a buckle/belt this year!